The Raspberry Pi does not perform a safe automatic shutdown when a power failure occurs, the supercapacitors will be drained and the Raspberry Pi crashes.
- shutdown_script file not installed properly on your Raspberry Pi
- some other setting or some other software in the Raspberry Pi is blocking the communication at the signal pin GPIO25 (GPIO23 optional).
- the signal pin GPIO25 (GPIO23 optional) is blocked by some other hardware connected to the GPIO port in the stack.
- after a previous reboot command the automatic shutdown function will be disabled. Use our rebootj4h script file instead of any other standard reboot commands.
- there is another power source supplying the Raspberry Pi backward (e.g. via the signal connections). Using the Micro-USB connector on the Raspberry Pi for power supplying is not allowed. The Juice4halt has no control over this power source.