This procedure was tested with the Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi Model B+, OS Raspbian installed from NOOBS v1.3.4
- The script file does not require the I2C interface for communication. Only one GPIO pin (default GPIO25) is used for bidirectional communication between Juice4halt and Raspberry Pi.
Setting up auto-running the script on start up
- Create the following folder:
- Download the script file shutdown_script here, and copy it into the created folder.
- Open the file:
sudo nano /etc/rc.local
- Add the following line before the exit 0 in the last line:
- Save the file.
- Make the shutdown_script file executable by typing the following command:
sudo chmod 755 shutdown_script